Version 1.1.0 for STORY OF SEASONS: Pioneers of Olive Town is now available to download. If you're not sure how to check for updates, scroll to the bottom of this page!
The 1.1.0 update adds a bevvy of new features including “Spirit Quests,” a series of events and challenging requests for Olive Town experts featuring rewards such as new outfits, hairstyles, and farming abilities. For players looking to deepen their relationship with their soulmate, this update also adds new post-marriage event scenes. Additionally, the six marriage candidates introduced in the paid DLC “Expansion Pass” can now attend Olive Town’s four couples-centric festivals such as the Fireworks Display and the Snowshine Celebration.
The Spirit Quests introduced in STORY OF SEASONS: Pioneers of Olive Town version 1.1.0 unlock a series of challenging requests in which the protagonist acts as a medium between townsfolk and Sprites. The new Spirit Quests will be available once the player triggers all existing Town Development Events and saves enough Town Development Points. Spirit Quest rewards feature fresh new looks and abilities including:
- New outfits at the beauty salon
- New farming abilities
- A mysterious ladder connecting areas of your farm
Please see below for a full list of notes for version 1.1.0.
—-【Version 1.1.0 Notes】————
- Addition of post-story, high-difficulty “Spirit Quests”
- Addition of several new post-marriage events for base game and AOC bachelors/bachelorettes.
- Fixed an issue where the mini-games would block progress
- Fixed an issue where loading data that was saved during item gathering would block progress
- Fixed an issue where loading specific autosave data from the 1.0.8 patch would block progress
- Fixed an issue where a specific facility could not be obtained again after losing it
How to Update:
If you have "automatic updates" enabled on your Nintendo Switch console then any update for STORY OF SEASONS: Pioneers of Olive Town should automatically download and install to your console when the console does its regular check for available game updates. Should the update not be detected automatically then we would suggest doing a manual update.
- Highlight the STORY OF SEASONS: Pioneers of Olive Town game icon on the Nintendo Switch home screen and press the “+” button on your controller.
- On this menu screen highlight “Software update” and press the “A” button twice. This will check for an update "via the internet" and will automatically download and install the update.
We appreciate the continued support of all STORY OF SEASONS: Pioneers of Olive Town fans, and we hope this upcoming patch will improve your experience. Thank you, and happy farming!