We are pleased to confirm that the version 1.0.6 update for STORY OF SEASONS: Pioneers of Olive Town is now available to download and install within Europe and Australia.
About Version 1.0.6:
—-【Version 1.0.6 Notes】————
- Makes it easier to see who is running the event at festivals
- Adds an event for when the player participates in the Egg Festival by themselves
Add the ability to change your child/your animals’ names
The option to change your child/your animals’ names has been added to available blessings at the shrine
- Improves visuals when completing town requests
- Improves visuals when upgrading tools
- Improves character behavior when talking to villagers who are eating, fishing, etc.
- Implements a new message when returning home at 2AM
- Fixes an issue where the game could freeze after the child adoption event when several events occur in succession
- Fixes an issue where the load screen could freeze when leaving a coop
- Fixes an issue where the game could freeze during the Mushroom Hunt when picking up a mushroom after changing the camera distance in a certain area
- Fixes an issue where the game could freeze when the player interacts with an animal immediately before it returns to its coop or barn
- Fixes an issue where the game could freeze when starting the game with no controller connected
- Fixes an issue where pressing the A button repeatedly while moving in front of an unrepaired farm facility could cause actions that use the A button, such as picking up items, to not work
- Other minor bug fixes
How to Update to Version 1.0.6:
If you have "automatic updates" enabled on your Nintendo Switch console then the v1.0.6 update for STORY OF SEASONS: Pioneers of Olive Town should automatically download and install to your console when the console does its regular check for available game updates. Alternatively you should receive a notification that an update is available upon starting the game if connected to the internet.
Should the update not be detected automatically then we would suggest doing a manual update.
- Highlight the STORY OF SEASONS: Pioneers of Olive Town game icon on the Nintendo Switch home screen and press the “+” button on your controller.
- On this menu screen highlight “Software update” and press the “A” button twice. This will check for an update "via the internet" and will automatically download and install the update.
More updates are planned for the future, and we will announce the contents of those updates as we go. Thank you, and happy farming!