We are pleased to confirm that patch version 1.0.6 for Nintendo Switch and patch version 1.0.2 for PlayStation 4 for STORY OF SEASONS: Friends of Mineral Town are now available to download and install in Europe and Australia.
This update contains minor bug fixes.
How to update to the latest version:
For PlayStation 4:
- When you start up the PlayStation4 connected to the internet, the update file will be downloaded automatically.
* If the update file is not downloaded automatically, press the OPTIONS button on the home screen and select 'Check for update'.
- After the update file has been downloaded, the update will be started after you restart the game.
For Nintendo Switch:
- If the Nintendo Switch is connected to the internet, the update data will be downloaded automatically.*
- When you play the game for the first time, the update data is automatically checked when the software is activated.
* "Automatic software update" must be on in the "Settings" menu.
Should the update(s) not be detected automatically then we would suggest doing a manual update.
- Highlight the STORY OF SEASONS: Friends of Mineral Town game icon on the Nintendo Switch home screen and press the “+” button on your controller.
- On this menu screen highlight “Software update” and press the “A” button twice. This will check for an update "via the internet" and will automatically download and install the update.
- The updates will be downloaded and installed and the process is finished, it will display ver. 1.1.7 on the game information screen on your Nintendo Switch home screen.