his particular patch will make improvements to the online elements of the game including Murakumo (No Mask) being displayed correctly in multiplayer matches.
1.03 Patch Notes:
- Murakumo (No Mask) is now displayed properly in multiplayer
- A lone character can now be changed to a different character in the Dressing Room without crashing
- The leaderboards now display usernames of players rank 32 and below
- Title screen voice is now randomized
- Multiplayer now displays characters' names in Japanese (Japanese only)
- R3 button is now properly displayed on the tips message (Korean only)
Those who have yet to download SENRAN KAGURA ESTIVAL VERSUS will receive this patched version as part of the main download.