We are today excited to unveil new gameplay details, including trailers for each of the new Bachelors and Bachelorettes, for the highly anticipated Nintendo Switch release of STORY OF SEASONS: Pioneers of Olive Town, which launches physically and digitally on the 26th March 2021 within Europe and Australia.
These newly released Bachelor and Bachelorette trailers will give fans a first glimpse at the new marriage candidates, such as Blaire, the bistro waitress who dreams of making it big in the city as an actress, and the reserved Damon, with his cool motorcycle and secret soft spot for helping animals.
Newly revealed gameplay details and screenshots for STORY OF SEASONS: Pioneers of Olive Town also showcase the in-depth character customisation and enhanced lifestyle options that will be offered in the game, as well as the ability to ride various animals as a form of transportation.
Whether you wish to recreate yourself in Olive Town, or to create your ideal farm, STORY OF SEASONS: Pioneers of Olive Town will offer an entirely new STORY OF SEASONS experience for newcomers and long-time-fans to enjoy!
[Live Life your way with in-depth] Character Customisation:
STORY OF SEASONS: Pioneers of Olive Town will let you freely choose your character’s appearance, voice, and clothing to further personalise your new life on the farm. New clothing and further customisation options can also be purchased in-game using currency earned through hard work on the farm.
Will you recreate yourself in digital form, or perhaps create your ideal persona for life on the farm? The decision is yours and the possibilities are nearly endless.
You’ll begin STORY OF SEASONS: Pioneers of Olive Town with a variety of customisation options including Gender, Skin Tone, Hairstyle and Eye colour. Further customisation options can be accessed, and purchased, by visiting the beauty shop or spa within Olive Town.
A vast wardrobe of style awaits in STORY OF SEASONS: Pioneers of Olive Town as you’ll be able to dress to impress with the wide range of outfits available. At the beginning your wardrobe will be limited, but more stylish and vibrant outfits can be purchased from the store in Olive Town. Will you embrace the life of a farmer, or dress in style? The choice is yours!
[Embrace Life on the Farm with these new] Lifestyle Details:
Your new life in Olive Town starts by living in a tent, which is not very exciting, but by exploring, and conquering the wilderness, you’ll soon discover an abandoned building ripe for modification. By using your newly acquired survival skills, and the resources available in the wild, you'll be able to transform and expand this derelict area into the farm of your dreams.
Life does not end at Marriage, as after getting married to your chosen partner you’ll be able to have your very own child. Experience the joy of starting a family and raising your own child while overseeing the success of your farm.
Pets make a welcome return to STORY OF SEASONS: Pioneers of Olive Town, but now fans will have even more animals to choose from with each having their own style of personality. Will you adopt a mischievous dog or inherit an adorable cat? The choice is yours, but always remember to take good care of your furry little friends.
Traversing through the land in STORY OF SEASONS: Pioneers of Olive Town can be dangerous and tiresome, but thankfully transport is available in the form of your beloved motorcycle. Should you wish to embrace the wilderness you can even choose to ride Horses and even wolves to your destination.
Meet the Neighbours:
Olive Town is filled with an abundance of people and many of whom you’ll meet during your daily activities. Naturally that first impression is always important, so here are some useful facts about some of the townspeople within STORY OF SEASONS: Pioneers of Olive Town:
- Victor – Olive Town’s visionary mayor
- Jacopo – Victor’s laid-back son
- Patricia – Owner of The Hoof House, the local animal shop, and mother to Bridget and Damon
- Georg – Captain of the ferry and Patricia’s husband
- Jason and Sally – Owners of the Gull’s Rest Hotel & Café
- Mikey – Jason and Sally’s mischievous son
- Misaki – Owner of the Capeside Bistro
- Gloria – Fashionable curator of Olive Museum and Victor’s wife
- Beth – An antique-hound who also works at Olive Museum
- Nigel – The town’s legendary carpenter and owner of Nigel’s Handiworks
- Clemens – The gearhead owner of the Worker’s Base Tool Shop
- Lars – Clemens’ motorcycle-loving younger brother
- Angela – Hardworking owner of the general store
- Simon – Angela’s father, and one of the original pioneers who founded Olive Town
- Jessie – Simon’s kindly wife and another of the original founders of Olive Town
- Cindy – Angela’s precocious daughter and Jack’s sister
- Marcos – Emilio’s father, and the best fisher in town
- Manuela – Emilio’s good-natured mother
- Raul – Marcos’ apprentice, an earnest and kindhearted young man
- Dosetsu – Iori’s dutiful retainer
- Nguyen – The flower shop owner who founded Olive Town alongside Simon & Jessie
- Norman – Owner of the grocery store and Laura’s father
- Sydney – Norman’s wife. A defense attorney who visits Olive Town on her days off
- Lovett – Globetrotting bon vivant and food critic
- Karina – Owner of Salon Ailes D’ange
- Jeanne – The hip young stylist working at Salon Ailes D’ange
STORY OF SEASONS: Pioneers of Olive Town will launch physically and digitally on the 26th March 2021 within Europe and Australia on the Nintendo Switch and will feature English, French, German and Spanish text localisation. Further information on STORY OF SEASONS: Pioneers of Olive Town can be found on the official website.